The Touch Up Jar is an exceptional applicator this product is a little more versatile. The jar similar to nail polish bottles has a brush in the lid so you can cover a variety of scratches.
The jar is pretty straight forward, dip the brush in the jar and apply the paint onto the scratch, it is important to apply the paint onto the test card so you can get a good feel of the brush and the way it applies paint.
1. Shake well before each use.Unscrew the cap – this is not a pop-top or pull-off lid.
2. Remove excess paint from the brush using a gentle scraping wipe of the jar’s inside lip.
3. Apply the paint in even, consistent coats. Expect to do more than one coat.
4. Before screwing on the lid, avoid the crusties by wiping off the inside of the lid and jar.
5. After killing the crusties, tighten the lid and store the jar upright in a cool, dry place.
2. Wash with water and soap. Allow the surface to air dry - we do not want residue from a towel or cloth or the wax and grease remover handy wipe
3. 2-3 light coats of primer, waiting 10-15 minutes in between coats
4. 3-4 light coats of base, waiting 10-15 minutes in between
5. 2-4 light coats of clear, waiting 10-15 minutes in between
6. Allow to air dry, you may polish or buff 24- 72 hours after the paint has cured